New Patient Information
- As your dental care team, Belle Meade Smile Center promises to make every dental visit a pleasant experience and to exceed your expectations of what it means to visit the dentist.
- We know that everyone has a unique smile and unique dental health needs. You can expect us to be honest and open about your treatment plan and to act with your best health in mind.
- Making sound decisions about your dental care and oral health is an easy thing to do with the right preparation beforehand.
- Make a list of questions to ask our office so you don't forget anything on the day of your appointment.
- This list should include any concerns you have about your oral health and any oral problems you've been experiencing.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow us time to answer any questions you may have and to complete your patient registration information so we can stay on schedule with your appointment.
- We accept many forms of payment including cash, check or money order.
- We also accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Financing arrangements are available through CareCredit.
- Our goal at Belle Meade Smile Center is to provide the very highest quality dental care available at the most reasonable rate.
- Commercial insurance is often based on minimal levels of traditional treatments and will typically under-reimburse patients for the more modern, effective treatments.
- At Belle Meade Smile Center, we work with many insurance carriers.
- As a courtesy, our efficient office personnel will help you with billing your insurance provider for eligible treatments and assist you in obtaining reimbursement.
- We ask that you pay all estimated co-payments and deductibles for treatment at the time service is provided.
- Our estimates are subject to final approval by your insurance company which means the amount we calculate as due is subject to change.
- We strive to provide an accurate estimate of fees and insurance coverage before beginning treatment.
- However, due to variances and complexities of insurance contracts, we cannot guarantee when or how much your insurance will pay.
- Please remember that your account is your financial responsibility.
- You will owe any portion of the costs that your insurance does not pay.
- To see if we work with your insurance carrier or dental plan, please call our office at (615) 292-4100 for assistance.